Time & Attendance
Time tracking, scheduling and monitoring made simple. Track punches, worker states, adherence to schedules and much more.
Solutions for TimecardsAssignment TrackingSchedulingSchedule AdherenceReal-time MonitoringInvoicingDashboardingReporting
A feature-rich approach towards tracking user’s time, logged-in time, and various activities and states.
Stand-alone or connected to the user’s phone system for in-depth time tracking.
- Punch-in and punch-out
- Track activities by project and campaign
- Visualize tracked time
Detailed Activity History
Logs manual and automated state changes for users.
Visual Activity History
Compare scheduled activity vs tracked time
Describe the activity being completed – useful when timing activities
Link activities and user states’ to projects and campaigns
Punch-in and Out
Track total working time
Choose from various states which can be configured for billing, productive or non productive and various other dimensions.
Connect states to Novel CX Cloud Contact Center
View or interact with a shift and it’s various activities
Supervisors and managers are able to efficiently make corrections as required
Visual Activity History
Ensure you’re on track with the day’s plan in real-time
- Visually compare scheduled activities vs actual activities
- Visual editor for punch and activity corrections
- Role based views that roll-up for supervisors and managers
- Create dynamic states for your users
- Multiple dimensions of each state to enhance analytics ultimately helping you plan more effectively
- Control who sees what by function and work group
Create new states and activities for your users to enter, then configure how these states are utilized, reported and processed in your workflows
Productive or Not?
Productive counts user time to your models, billable invoices, and drives your reporting
Preplanned or Not?
When reviewing analytics, it helps to know if events and activities were planned or unplanned.. it’s how you get better.
Selectable by Users?
Not all states should be made available to your front end user
Available to Work Types
Allows segmentation of user states to some or all projects and campaigns
Two distinct periods with their own workflows that control how time off is approved.
Grant users time off, then control how that time off is applied to scheduled and unscheduled periods.
- Grant users time off – accrued or annualized
- Automatically approve time off by project and campaign
- Force manual approvals for specific dates
Configure the workflow associated with users’ time off – does it accrue, does it apply at once
Set overrides for specific dates – holidays or those days leading up to and following
Configure what work groups receive automatic time off approvals
Approve Up To…
How many people or hours you’re willing to auto approve by day by project and/ or campaign
Cycle through requests for time off that have not been auto approved.
Before and After
Tabular and visual representation of each request’s before and after
Impact Analysis – Coming Soon
Understand the impact to your staffing plan when clicking approve or deny
- Review time off requests that require manual intervention
- Quickly and filter and group request history by user
- Understand the business impact of your approvals
- Automatically notify users of their request outcomes
We’re launching soon! Reserve your spot today.