Workforce Strategic Planning
Short to long-term forecasting leveraging AI to generate accurate models. Simply understand how many folks you need to get the job done.
Solutions for ForecastingSchedulingIntradayIntegrations
Simple intuitive system for answering the most common questions:
How many folks do I need?
Where do I need them?
How long do I need them for?
Built with concurrency in mind, facilitating your omnichannel workforce optimization needs.
We natively support back-office staffing models in addition to the standard contact center workforce model. The key difference between the two is that our back-office solution queues unworked items and comes with unique service level agreements (SLAs) that match real-world operational strategies.
Inventory Forecast & Burndown
Forecast inventory growth and burndown while ensuring you are appropriately staffed for the ebbs and flows of your work.
Answer your most common questions:
- How many FTE do I need to maintain my target standing inventory?
- How many OT hours should I forecast for?
- When will I reach a healthy inventory?
- What type of work is increasing?
- Are my people where I need them to work through this as quickly as possible?
- Simple web user interface
- Excel-like features: Pivot, copy paste in-and-out, drag handle and export
- Works natively with other Novel CX products like Scheduler
- Integrate outside data via API, Stream, Import, etc
- Group and filter data elements to easily aggregate drill-down data
Group Data Elements
Quickly group your view by period – interval, daily, weekly, type, campaign, etc
Filter a period by any data element. For example, view only the past 5 Saturday’s opening and closing intervals. Combine with grouping to roll-up performance metrics.
Save your preferred views such as an interval delivery plans (IDPs), toggling through them in your planning calls real-time.
Instantly update agent attributes to change your task routing profiles, while Novel CX intelligently tracks who and how many are able to perform a specific skill. We then update your staffing models based on the distribution of work across your staff.
Associate staff with projects and campaigns based their training
Who is trained to do what?
Dynamically assign tasks to workers without having to remember what each person is trained for.
Who gets what tasks or engagements?
With tasks associated with workers, how do you want to handle concurrency in your staffing models?
When folks can do more than one task concurrently, how do you want to account for how fast work is completed to maximize efficient staffing?
View or interact with a shift and it’s various activities
Supervisors and managers are able to efficiently make corrections as required
Visual Activity History
Ensure you’re on track with the day’s plan in real-time
- Visually compare scheduled activities vs actual activities
- Visual editor for punch and activity corrections
- Role based views that roll-up for supervisors and managers
- Create dynamic states for your users
- Multiple dimensions of each state to enhance analytics ultimately helping you plan more effectively
- Control who sees what by function and work group
Create new states and activities for your users to enter, then configure how these states are utilized, reported and processed in your workflows
Productive or Not?
Productive counts user time to your models, billable invoices, and drives your reporting
Preplanned or Not?
When reviewing analytics, it helps to know if events and activities were planned or unplanned.. it’s how you get better.
Selectable by Users?
Not all states should be made available to your front end user
Available to Work Types
Allows segmentation of user states to some or all projects and campaigns
We’re launching soon! Reserve your spot today.